25th April 2013
Trust Conference - Vaduz
University of Liechtenstein
We are pleased to inform you that the Liechtenstein Trust Conference, as organised by the Chair of Company, Foundation and Trust Law, will take place on Thursday, 25 April 2013 on the topic of:
where the following speakers will attend:
- The Hon Mr. Justice David Hayton LLB, LLD (Newcastle Univ), MA, LLD (Cantab), TEP (Hon), Bencher of Lincoln's Inn, Caribbean Court of Justice, Port of Spain/Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- Prof. Stewart Sterk, Professor of Law at the Cardozo School of Law, New York/USA
- Prof. Tony Angelo, Professor of Law at the Victoria University of Wellington/New Zealand
- Prof. Dr. Hans Rainer Künzle, Partner, Mitglied des Verwaltungsrats, General Counsel, KENDRIS Zürich
- Mr. Peter Pexton TEP FCA, Ganten Group Vaduz
- Prof. Corrado Malberti, Professor of Law, Faculté de Droit, d'Economie et de Finance, University of Luxembourg
The main focus of the conference will be on the beneficiaries position and wealth protection.
Like every year, the conference is sponsored by the Liechtenstein Chamber of Lawyers, the Liechtenstein Association of Professional Trustees and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
The conference will be conducted in English, and subsequent summaries will be provided in German.
Please REGISTER directly on the website www.uni.li/trustlaw or by fax +423 265 11 12.