My apologies for not noting this earlier.
The Initiative 'was created to bolster the influence of continental law and contribute to ensuring striking a global legal balance.' Its objectives include:
- To promote the benefits of written and codified laws on the international stage in order to strike a balance between the diverse legal systems, based on innovative, high-quality research, as well as on a wide-reaching policy of dissemination.
- To generate a sense of solidarity among civil-law legal professionals as a means of orchestrating joint efforts to promote this legal system.
- To implement a legal influence strategy at the international level in the interests of civil-law companies.
- To enhance the expertise of legal professionals on a global scale.
- To reinforce and develop the international presence of the continental law stakeholders.
- To contribute, through training, to the worldwide expansion of civil-law legal professionals.