- Morality, customs, praxeology and the content of an obligation.
- Agreements which are not contracts, relevant to the law of obligations.
- Obligations of the creditor: are they just correlates of the obligations of the debtor, or do they constitute a functionally separate category?
- The history of the relationship of contract law and other normative systems. Interpretation, law-making and science of law.
- "Socialist law" in the capitalist reality (and vice versa). Interaction of the legal system with the extra-legal environment. The impact of socio-political formations on the shape of state, the content and the evolution of the law.
- The future of the state law in terms of economic globalization.
- The nature of the obligations in terms of the various normative systems.
- Facts as obligations vs legal systems.
- Cultural diversity - a challenge to the law of obligations?
Draft programme will be available on July 31, 2015.
Click here for further information.