- Theories and models of diffusion in social sciences;
- Mediation, abstraction, transformation and editing of ideas, procedures and regulations during their implementation phase;
- Diffusion of practices and the construction of cultural categories of adopters;
- Social and cultural embeddedness of diffusion processes;
- The relationship between diffusion and institutionalization;
- The relationship between diffusion and institutional isomorphism;
- Unsuccessful diffusion phenomena in legal, organizational and economic fields
- Anti-diffusion activities and processes in legal, organizational and economic fields.
25 June 2013
CALL FOR PAPERS: From Diffusion of Practices to Practices of Diffusion.
The following Conference Call for Papers, similar in many ways to the Juris Diversitas Conference just held, was just announced. SPD
Warsaw, 12-13 May 2014
Call for Papers
Registration and Deadlines:
15 December 2013
15 March 2014
Venue: To be announced.