Additional articles from SSRN and beyond have been noted by our friend in the Irish Society of Comparative Law.
- · Kroncke, Jedidiah, Law & Development as Anti-Comparative Law (September 23, 2011). Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law, Vol. 45, 2012.
- · Narasimhan, Angela G., Incorporating a Comparative Perspective into Undergraduate American Constitutional Law Courses (2012). APSA 2012 Teaching & Learning Conference Paper.
- · Fajardo, Gemma, Fici, Antonio, Henrÿ, Hagen, Hiez, David, Münkner, Hans-Hermann and Snaith, Ian, New Study Group on European Cooperative Law: 'Principles' Project (February 14, 2012). Euricse Working Paper No. 24/12.
- · Murray, Michael D., Explanatory Synthesis and Rule Synthesis: A Comparative Civil Law and Common Law Analysis (September 26, 2011). Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi-Kazancı Hukuk Dergisi, Vol. 139, pp. 83-84, 2011.
- · EJIL: Talk!, 31 May. Jaye Ellis is Associate Professor and Associate Dean, Faculty of Law, McGill University, Canada. Her article General Principles and Comparative Law was published in (2011) 22 (4) EJIL 949-971.