- Papers are accepted on an on-going basis.
- To be considered for inclusion in the E-Journal, a graduate student’s paper must first be recommended by a professor/lecturer. Please note that only papers that have been recommended by professors/lecturers will be considered and reviewed.
- Professors/lecturers can submit recommended papers by email to Amélie Barras at email@example.com.
- Graduate students must be informed that their paper has been recommended for inclusion in Regulating Religion.
- Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- French or English papers are welcome.