- A keynote address on the "Rule of Law and Innovation" from leading law and development practitioner Monjurul Kabir, UNDP's Rule of Law, Human Rights and Justice Adviser and Team Leader for Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States
- A panel discussion on "Does a International Rule of Law Exist?" (in Development) with leading lawyers and development practitioners from Transparency International, Advocates for International Development, Namati and the IBA Human Rights Institute
- An "innovation competition", in which six student teams from universities across the UK will be presenting prospective, plausible one-year projects geared towards implementing and improving the rule of law in developing countries.
- Creative workshops to help you better understand the rule of law and implementing legal innovation
- A "Pro Bono in the City" Fair with representatives from several major firms including Linklaters, Gibson Dunn, and DLA Piper
- A dinner for delegates, which will allow for ample opportunities to interact with invited speakers, law firm representatives, and fellow law students.
If you are interested in finding out more, please see website http://oxlwob.wordpress.com/
Please also follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OxLWOB<htt
And on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/