- Mediating Foreign Norms and Local Imperatives: Intellectual Property 'Law' between the East and the West, from Imperial China to 'Modern' Times - Hinchliffe, Sarah A
- Producing 'Lack as Tradition': A Feminist Critique of Legal Orientalism in Colonial Taiwan - Chen, Chao-ju
- The Kandyan Convention 1815: Consolidating the British Empire in Colonial Ceylon - Godden, Lee; Casinader, Niranjan
- 'Not a Question of Theology'? Religions, Religious Institutions, and the Courts in India - Heehs, Peter
19 December 2013
JOURNAL: Comparative Legal History (the official journal of the European Society for Comparative Legal History)
The latest issue of Comparative Legal History (CLH), the official publication of the European Society for Comparative Legal History (ESCLH), has been published.
In addition to book reviews, the issue includes the following articles:
Members of the ESCLH receive a free subscription to CLH! Spread the word!!
- Seán Patrick Donlan, Editor