Table of Contents
With a Special Section: A Common European Sales Law, edited by Gary Low and Jan Smits
- Gary Low and Jan Smits: The Proposed Common European Sales Law: Have the Right Choices Been Made? Introduction to a Special Issue
- Andreas Føllesdal: Europe’s Raison d’Être: Leadership, Democracy – or both? Reflections on G. de Búrca and J. Weiler, 18 MJ 4 (2011), p. 418
- Alessandra Zanobetti: Review of M. Wojewoda, ‘Mandatory Rules in Private International Law’, 7 MJ 2 (2000), p. 183
- Mirjami Paso: The Court of Justice of the European Union as a Rhetorical Actor
- Esther van Schagen: More Consistency and Legal Certainty in the Private Law Acquis: A Plea for Better Justification for the Harmonization of Private Law
- Rufat Babayev: Equal Treatment on the Grounds of Movement and Union Choice-of-Law Rules under Article 81 TFEU
- Peter-Christian Müller-Graff: The German Constitutional Court’s Judgment on Transnational Budget Aids in the Euro Area
- Ulrich Haas and Heiner Kahlert: Cases C-403/08 and C-429/08 Murphy, Judgment of 4 October 2011, not yet reported
A COMMON EUROPEAN SALES LAW
- Eric Clive: A General Perspective on the European Commission’s Proposal for a Regulation on a Common European Sales Law
- Gary Low: Unitas via Diversitas. Can the Common European Sales Law Harmonize through Diversity?
- Giesela Rühl: The Common European Sales Law: 28th Regime, 2nd Regime or 1st Regime?
- Nicole Kornet: The Common European Sales Law and the CISG – Complicating or Simplifying the Legal Environment?
- Ursula Pachl: The Common European Sales Law – Have the Right Choices Been Made? A Consumer Policy Perspective
- Mathias Siems and Matthijs Nelemans: The Reform of the EU Market Abuse Law: Revolution or Evolution?
- Jan Oster: The Commission Proposal to Amend the Regulation on Credit Rating Agencies
- Caroline Cauffman: The Consumer Rights Directive – Adopte