- M Delmas-Marty, Ordering pluralism: a conceptual framework for understanding the transnational legal world (2009)
- M Forsyth, A bird that flies with two wings: kastom and state justice systems in Vanuatu (2009)
- R Schlesinger, U Mattei, T Ruskola, and A Gidi (eds), Rudolph Schlesinger's comparative law ((7th edn) 2009)
- W Twining, General jurisprudence: understanding law from a global perspective (2009).
- F von Benda-Beckmann and K von Benda-Beckmann (eds), Spatializing law: an anthropological geography of law in society (2009)
- F von Benda-Beckmann, K von Benda-Beckmann, and J Eckert (eds), Rules of law and laws of ruling: on the govenance of law (2009)
Any thoughts? What'd I miss?