Associate Professor in Criminal Law
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University. The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for 1 Associate Professor in Criminal Law (M/F) Ref: F2-080002 (to be mentioned in all correspondence).
MISSION: The responsibilities contain the education at the levels BA, MA and doctorate, the research and the management of research projects and the tutoring of students in the various levels.
- Ph.D in Criminal Law, since at least 3 years.
- Significant postdoctoral research in the fields of European Criminal Law, comparison of criminal justice systems or criminal law theory.
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant publications in economic and financial criminal law and who can demonstrate a strong interdisciplinary orientation with research in criminology, legal philosophy or economic analysis of criminal law.
- Large experience of teaching also within an international context. The candidate will be ready to become acquainted to foreign criminal justice systems, namely to Luxembourg's Criminal Law.
- The candidate should speak at least two of the three languages of the University: English, French and German.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applications (in French or English) will contain following documents:
- The application form (on demand to firstname.lastname@example.org);
- A motivation letter;
- A copy of the diploma of doctorate;
- A detailed curriculum vitae with a list of publications of the candidate;
- A text of up to 6000 characters (3 pages) describing the scientific activities which the applicant wishes to carry out;
- A copy of the doctoral thesis;
- A copy of the three publications that the candidate considers as most representative of his or her research activity.
The University of Luxembourg offers competitive salaries. Information about the position can be obtained from Professor Stefan Braum, Dean of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance, email: email@example.com
All applications should be sent in printed form and electronic version before 21/06/2013 to the following address:
Professeur Stefan Braum
Dean of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
University of Luxembourg
4, rue Alphonse Weicker
Link for the ad: http://emea3.mrted.ly/5tp2
All applications will be handled in strictest confidence.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.