- Knox, Sara L. & Davies, Cristyn. ‘The Force of Meaning: Cultural Studies of Law’
- Manderson, Desmond. Memory and Echo: Pop cult, hi tech and the irony of Tradition
- Sarat, Austin & Umphrey, Martha M. ‘Temporal Horizons: On the possibilities of Law and Fatherhood in To Kill a Mockingbird’
- Hutchings, Peter J. ‘Entertaining Torture, Embodying Law’
- Pugliese, Joseph. ‘Instrumental and Gratuitous Violence: The torture and death of Gul Rahman in the CIA Salt Pit’
- Davies, Cristyn. ‘Constructing Decency: Government subsidized cultural production during the culture wars’
- Jaleel, Rana. ‘Weapons of Sex, Weapons of War: Feminisms, ethnic conflict and the rise of rape and sexual violence in public international law during the 1990s’
- Erni, John Nguyet. ‘Legitimating Transphobia: The legal disavowal of transgender rights in prison’.
10 January 2013
JOURNAL: Cultural Studies - The Force of Meaning: Cultural Studies of Law
Some of you may be interested in the special edition of Cultural Studies: ‘The Force of Meaning: Cultural Studies of Law’ (Volume 27, No. 1, 2013).
Here is a list of articles and authors included in the special issue: