24 January 2013
CALL FOR PAPERS: Corporations, Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility in Africa
Special Issue of the Journal of Law and Management
Corporations, Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility in Africa:
Between Neglect and Inadequate Policy Direction
· CSR in Africa: Definitions and Concepts
· The Role of Multinational Corporation in Enhancing Human Rights in Africa.
· Extractive Industries, Corruption and Human rights
· Child Labour, CSR and Government Regulations
· CSR, Labour Law Reforms and Human Rights in Africa.
· CSR, Information Rights and Governance
· Current CSR Practices Amongst Listed Companies in Africa
· Cultural Dimensions on CSR and Human Rights in Africa.
· Political Dimensions of CSR
· The NGOs and CSR in Deprived Societies
· Multinationals and CSR
· Stakeholders’ Engagement and CSR and Human Rights
All submissions should be prepared in line with the IJLMA house style available at: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=ijlma&PHPSESSID=hgos9rpdn89peljqmhsn799te6
Please feel free to contact either of the Co-Editors of the special issue with any queries.
Dr Hakeem Yusuf
Dr Ismail Adelopo